Wine Canto Real Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: • View: very penetrating yellow, light gloss and greenish shine expressions. • Nose: aroma of wet and fresh grass, tropical fruits, anise and green fruit. • Mouth: very fresh wine, decidedly tasty, with excellent and balanced acidity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Canto Real/Diez Siglos
- ORIGIN: Serrada-Vallodolid
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can buy your Canto Real Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Canto Real Verdejo
Made with grapes at their right point of maturity, from vineyards planted with gravel. Fermented at 14º for 22 days.
Canto Real Verdejo h3 wine sensations
Pleasant to drink and persistent, refreshing.
The winery Diez Siglos
The Diez Siglos winery is a relatively young project but with an extensive baggage. It was born in 2009 from the concern of a group of wine and land lovers in which they live and with a clear spirit of keeping alive the legacy of hundreds of years of one of the most exciting varieties in Spain, the Verdejo variety.
Denomination of Origin of Canto Real Verdejo wine
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces the grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and fine palomino.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Canto Real Verdejo
Variety: 100% Verdejo
selected bunches of verdejo grapes
Wine pairing Canto Real Verdejo
To take with fish, salads, and tapas.
Occasions where Canto Real Verdejo is appropriate
A wine to drink with friends. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Value for money Canto Real Verdejo
Very tight and recommended price
Graduation and optimum serving temperature of Canto Real Verdejo
A graduation of 13º vol, it is recommended to take it between 8º to 9º C of temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also