Wine Care Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Pink raspberry, clean and high intensity reminiscent cristalino.Aromas fruits and hints of ripe red petal look. The palate is fruity, tasty and fresh. Persistent and well balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Care/Añadas
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy online wine Care Cabernet Sauvignon
Preparation: obtaining wort through bleeding after 16 hours of maceration. The fermentancion in deposits is conducted at a temperature from 16 to 18th
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also