Wine Care Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Pink raspberry, clean and high intensity reminiscent cristalino.Aromas fruits and hints of ripe red petal look. The palate is fruity, tasty and fresh. Persistent and well balanced.
Buy online wine Care Cabernet Sauvignon
Preparation: obtaining wort through bleeding after 16 hours of maceration. The fermentancion in deposits is conducted at a temperature from 16 to 18th
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also