Wine Care Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Wine color well covered cherry, violet ribeta .. maintaining a clean and intense ripe fruit well connected to other caráter spicy aromas. Characteristic of barrel aging. The palate is powerful and fruity with sweet step. The wine is expressive and with many sensations in the mouth leaving easily drink.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online wine Care Crianza
The reason for preferring to pick grapes at night due to low temperatures. Thus, the grapes reach the winery, with about 9 ° C, however, in the case of grapes harvested per day, we can find between 22 to 30 º C. And has energy consumption and slow the enzymatic processes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also