Wine Care XCLNT
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry red wine very intense and bright. Clean, powerful aromas reminiscent of fruits Ripe reds, along with fine spices and roasted Of French oak. With mineral expression. In the mouth the wine is powerful and in its Step, sweet and full. Very fused fruit and wood. High quality sweet tannins. Fruity final feeling. Very persistent. Elegant and complex.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Buy online wine Care XCLNT
Aging: The wine is French Allier oak barrels where it remains a time of 16 months. During aging the wine underwent four racking.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also