Wine Castillo La Mota Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: View: nice clean and vividness. golden notes. Nose: fine aromas of tropical fruit and slight aniseed touches. Palate: good attack on the palate, the soft, lingering finish. Perfect combination of citrus with a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. Remembered in time, medium-high persistence.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Diez SIglos
Verdejo wine bottle
Made with grapes of the variety verdejo, it is a fresh and very aromatic wine, controlling and pampering its fermentation during 22 days in stainless steel tank
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also