Wine Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva
97 Parker¡Sold out!
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Marqués de Murrieta
- TASTING NOTES: View: Vivaz cherry color Nose: In nose displays an aromatic intensity that seduces by its red fruits, floral notes, truffle, incense and spicy touches. Mouth: In the mouth is a caress of satiny texture. A reserve that looks muscle, elegant bouquet, fruitiness and impeccable balance. Temperature: Between 18ºC and 19ºC. We recommend to oxygenate a few minutes before consumption.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marqués de Murrieta
Buy wine from Rioja CastilloYgay Gran Reserva online
Aged for two or a half years in American and French oak barrels. Subsequently, it remains three years in the bottle.
All a Rioja wine of recognized fame, with a sharp vividness that never ceases to amaze.
An elgant bouquet.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also