Wine Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva
97 Parker¡Sold out!
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Marqués de Murrieta
- TASTING NOTES: View: Vivaz cherry color Nose: In nose displays an aromatic intensity that seduces by its red fruits, floral notes, truffle, incense and spicy touches. Mouth: In the mouth is a caress of satiny texture. A reserve that looks muscle, elegant bouquet, fruitiness and impeccable balance. Temperature: Between 18ºC and 19ºC. We recommend to oxygenate a few minutes before consumption.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
Buy wine from Rioja Ygay online
Aged for two or a half years in American and French oak barrels. Subsequently, it remains three years in the bottle.
All a Rioja wine of recognized fame, with a sharp vividness that never ceases to amaze.
An elgant bouquet.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also