Wine Cepa Gavilan
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Hermanos Pérez Pascuas
- TASTING NOTES: Clean and high intensity on the nose. Aroma of ripe fruit, balsamic, roasted, spicy, with a mineral background. Very well integrated wood in the whole of the wine, great balance. Taste: It is tasty in the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hermanos Pérez Pascuas
Online wine store Cepa Gavilan
Minimum stay in barrel: 12 months • Minimum stay in bottle: 12 months • Type of barrel: French and American oak. • Consumption: next 6-8 years • Service temperature: 15-16º C. • Yield per hectare: 4500 kg. • Age of the vineyard: 10-15 years • Hand harvesting
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also