Wine Chapillon Secret Brut Nature Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º C
- WINERIES: Christophe Chapillon
- TASTING NOTES: Nutty aroma up and almond flavor. It feels broad and rich but clean, defined by its crunchy acidity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Christophe Chapillon
- ORIGIN: Aragon-Spain
Buy your Chapillon Secret Brut Nature cava online Book at the best price
Development of Chapillon Secret Brut Nature Reserva
The Chapillon brand
In 2006, Christophe Chapillon decides to continue the family adventure (his uncle was a winemaker in the Loire) of winemaking, but not in the Loire Valley, but in Spain and specifically in Aragon, where he lives since 1986 with the help of Cesar Langa Through this collaboration with the oldest family winery in Calatayud (more than 150 years of history), it launches its CHAPILLON brand that becomes the backbone of its new business project.
Christophe creates a wine line with his family name: CHAPILLON. A line of modern and very different wines from the area.
Grape varieties used in Chapillon Secret
Varieties: 75% chardonnay and 25% macabeo
Pairing of the Chapillon Secret cava
Ideal for fish, seafood and white meat. It can also be served as an appetizer.
Chapillon Secret awards and distinctions
Wine & Spirits, Wine Enthusiast
BRONZE DECANTER UK MAGAZINE
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also