Wine Charles de Fere Reserve Rose
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Garnacha grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Charles de Fère
- TASTING NOTES: Pearly pink color. The nose is thin with aromas of small red fruits. Elaboration: Traditional method, with a minimum aging of 9 months.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Buy sparkling wine online rose
Aged for a minimum of 9 months. The style of Charles de Fère is to voluntarily refuse territorial boundaries, creating close collaborative relationships with producers so that we can select the base wines coming from northern vineyards for their freshness and elegance, along with wines from the southern vineyards of Ripe fruit, body and softness. This bold approach adds delicacy, structure, and a complex of the harmony of flavors that makes Charles de Fère what it is today
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also