Wine Chesa Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º
- WINERIES: Chesa
- TASTING NOTES: View: garnet red Nose: aromas of red fruits, blueberries, guides and nuts. Mouth: complex and elegant wine. Souvenirs of coffee, caramel, and toasted almonds
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Chesa Crianza online store
Made with 65% Merlot and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 28º
Aged for 8 months in French and American oak barrels
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also