Wine Chesa Red Monkey
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17º
- WINERIES: Chesa
- TASTING NOTES: View: high layer Nose: fresh wine with a scent of red fruits, soft and toasted Palate: fresh and with a vegetable flavor.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Garnacha wines online store
Wine from a family winery in the Somontano region.
4 months in French oak and American oak barrels.
Made with 100% Garnacha grapes
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also