Wine Chesa Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Chesa
- TASTING NOTES: Purple red wine. Intense aromas of ripe red fruit with spicy and balsamic. The palate is velvety, round and very persistent wine, leaving a pleasant memory of caramel, mocha, vanilla and roasted.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
Now you can buy your wine Chesa Roble online at the best price
Wine making Chesa Roble
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is Chesa Roble
It came with a aging for 5 months in French and American oak barrels.
The Chesa winery
Chesa is a small family winery, located on the same land where the grapes are grown.
It produces red, rosé and white wines, having won many awards.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Chesa Roble
It belongs to the DO Somontano. In this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. The mono varietal elaborations predominate
The land of vineyards of the Somontano Denomination of Origin has three distinct zones: the sierras, the Somontano and the plains. Its total area is 200,000 hectares, of which about 100,000 are cultivated. Of the latter, 4,400 hectares are dedicated exclusively to the vineyard.
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantation. They are the base from which their good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them .
Somontano is characterized by cold winters and hot summers with significant temperature changes at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines present very peculiar characteristics: very good graduation, fruity and with a perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buy Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence of having correctly chosen our wine.
Varieties of grapes used in the wine Chesa Roble
Merlot varieties 65% and Cabernet Sauvignon 35%.
The vineyards are located at an altitude of 400 m in the term of Barbastro.
Grape of small grain size with little yield, and large proportion of skins, with sweet and aromatic tannins.
Wine pairing Chesa Roble
To take with red meats, roasts and lamb.
Occasions to drink the wine Chesa Roble
At meals with friends in the field.
Value / Price of the wine Chesa Roble
Right value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Chesa Roble
Ideal wine consumption temperature Chesa Roble
It is recommended to serve at 15º-16º
Chesa Roble wine awards
-Medal of gold in the Brussels World Competition 2009 for Tinto Roble 2007.
- Zarcillo de Plata 2009 for Tinto Roble 2007 in the Contest organized by the Junta de Castilla y Leon.
- Gold Medal at the 2012 Brussels World Contest for the Tinto Roble 2009.
- Silver Medal for Tinto Roble 2007 in the International Wine Masters Challenge 2009 contest.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also