Wine Chesa Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Chesa
- TASTING NOTES: Purple red wine. Intense aromas of ripe red fruit with spicy and balsamic. The palate is velvety, round and very persistent wine, leaving a pleasant memory of caramel, mocha, vanilla and roasted.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
buy wine online Chesa Roble
Bodegas Chesa: It is incorporated into the Somontano Designation of Origin in 2007. It is a small family winery, located in the same grape producing vineyard. The production capacity is 80,000 bottles per year of red, pink and white wine. The quality of its Somontano wine has won numerous prizes. The vineyards (10 Hr) of the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon and Gewürztraminer varieties are located at an altitude of 400 m.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also