Wine Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Ugni blanc grape , Colombard grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Crémant de Bourgogne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Domaine Chevalier
- TASTING NOTES: View: Chevalier Blanc de Blancs Brut shows a pale gold color, with fine bubbles. Nose: fresh, fruity. Mouth: fruity and floral aromas.
The Domaine de Chevalier winery
Domaine de Chevalier is located in a clearing in the middle of a forest that protects the vines from extreme temperatures. In fact, Chevalier is a kind of secret garden, far from the spotlight. This is something of a paradox for such an excellent wine, among the best in Bordeaux.
Denomination of Origin of Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs
Created in 1975, the French AOC "Crémant de Bourgogne" covers the entire wine region of Burgundy and the Beaujolais, from Chablis to the gates of Lyon. Crémants are sparkling wines that are produced using the traditional method in which the second fermentation takes place in the bottle.
Grape varieties used in Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs
Varieties: Colombard, Jacquère, Ugni Blanc, Chenin
Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs pairing
To take with seafood, fish and white meat.
Degree of alcohol of Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs
It has a graduation of 11.5º vol
Chevalier Brut Blanc de Blancs serving temperature
Serve at 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also