Wine Clave de Sol chardonnay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Straw-yellow color. Intense aromas of tropical fruit and white flowers. Its aging in oak barrels for a few months makes this wine elegant, balanced with nice acidity and round.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Chardonnay Clave de Sol online store
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. The grapes are pressed and cooled to 12 ° C before being placed in stainless steel tanks to ferment at a temperature of 18 ° C and then in American barrels. Once fermented and stabilized in the cold (temperature -5 ° C), a final microfiltration is carried out and the wine is bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also