Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.1º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Mas de Torubio
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a cherry red color with purple trim, with intense nose and highlighting the red fruit aromas mixed with spices and subtle toasted. The palate is tasty, balanced and with a long aftertaste
Cloteta online store
Cloteta red wine is made in the winery Mas de Torubio, in Cretas, with Garnacha grape "hairy", which gives different aromas to other wines in the area.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also