Wine Cojon de Gato Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow color, the aroma is very peculiar, and reminiscent of tropical fruits such as banana, pineapple or grapefruit. Its flavor is mild and remarkable acidity. Much simpler it taste its aroma, being good companion for starters dishes.
Wine bottle Cojon de Gato Blanco.It is a different Gewürztraminer, surprising, elaborated in the Aragonese Pre-Pyrenees. Here the gewürztraminer Alsatian variety has exceptional behavior. It is very difficult to elaborate, but the continental climate favors to elaborate this wine of great quality.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also