Wine Cojon de Gato Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: intense ruby wine Nose: Aromas of berries (raspberries and strawberries) Palate: Soft, warm, with a gas, sweetish point. Pairing: Tapas, salad and fish
Cojon de Gato Rosado online shop
Semisweet sparkling wine obtained by the addition of carbon dioxide.
Made with Grenache grapes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also