Wine Cojon de Gato Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cojón de Gato grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: The blend employee makes a wine that in nose brings the typical aromas of the Pyrenees and the point of Merlot. In the mouth we seek more presence of wooden fruit without astringency and easy to drink. The Cojón Jack brings the sweet tone finish.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Cojon de Gato Tinto online store
Cat's Cojón, Gato's Button, Gato's Pico, Mico's Cojón or Medical Cojón is a variety of Spanish table grapes, in danger of extinction. Formerly used to give body to other wines. This wine is a coupage of Merlot, Syrah and Cat Cojón, which raises passions and is a perfect excuse to improvise an informal meeting.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also