Wine Comenge Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- WINERIES: Comenge
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow, fresh and bright. Its aroma is medium-high intensity very enveloping. In the mouth it is dry, tasty and well balanced. The passage through the mouth is soft and persistent.
Wine bottle coming from vine with more than 80 years of antiquity. Its fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks with wild yeasts typical of the grape.
Accompany all types of fish and seafood.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also