Wine Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º
- WINERIES: Condado de Haza
- TASTING NOTES: This wine exhibits a beautiful color reminiscent of ripe red cherries. In its edging atejados tones are observed. The nose exhales notes of his stay in the wood and in the bottle. There are aromas of tanned leather, hunting, spices and red and black ripe fleshy fruits. The wine is soft input in the palate is broad, tasty and meaty. The different blocks are well crimped taste and aftertaste components we perceive in the nose are appreciated. At the end is long and elegant aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Now you can buy your Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva wine online at the best price.
Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva, an elegant and sweet wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Condado Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
It is elaborated in a traditional way, that is, fermenting the must with the scraper, without previous de-stemming. It is a Gran Reserva that is only created in extraordinary vintages and is obtained from a specific vineyard: Viña Valera.
What kind of wine is Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
It is a wine with 36 months in American oak barrels and 36 months of rest in the bottle.
The Condado de Haza winery
The farm has a continuous blanket of about 200 hectares of excellent Tempranillo vines. On the banks of the Douro River, a land turned mythical, and alongside poplars, willows and avenues, grow the vineyards of Alejandro Fernández since 1987.
It was necessary to wait until 1993 for Haza County to be a complete, self-sufficient farm, in which the entire bottle-to-bottle process takes place indoors.
To facilitate the work and improve their wines, the structure of this winery was designed by cutting a hill, so that the aging ships where 3,000 new barrels sleep, and the bottle rack, in a tunnel of 200 m. of length excavated to almost 30 m. under the vineyard, naturally maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions for wine conservation.
Denomination of origin of Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
Wine 100% tempranillo
Vineyards located in a particular plot (Viña Valera), located around 800 meters above sea level.
Sandy loam terrain
Wine pairing Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
Ideal with hunting dishes of hair and feather, red meats, stews of poultry and, especially, roasted lamb
Occasions where Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva is appropriate
At meals in the countryside, and whenever you want to enjoy a good wine.
Quality / price ratio of Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
Good value for money.
Alcohol grade of Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
It has an alcohol grade of 14.5º
Ideal drinking temperature of Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
its ideal temperature to drink it must be 14º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also