Wine Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Condado de Haza
- TASTING NOTES: This wine exhibits a beautiful color reminiscent of ripe red cherries. In its edging atejados tones are observed. The nose exhales notes of his stay in the wood and in the bottle. There are aromas of tanned leather, hunting, spices and red and black ripe fleshy fruits. The wine is soft input in the palate is broad, tasty and meaty. The different blocks are well crimped taste and aftertaste components we perceive in the nose are appreciated. At the end is long and elegant aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 23 months
Buy online Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
The Haza County estate is located on the banks of the Duero, in a poor land that forces the roots to deepen in search of the food, with small slopes oriented almost all to the south and with the Tempranillo like exclusive queen. To elaborate Alenza 99 Alejandro Fernández and his daughter Eva apply all their knowledge and effort. The best grapes have been selected and it has been produced in the old style, without despalillar and treading the grapes. The aging lasted 36 months in American oak barrels and 24 months in the bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Senda de los Olivos crianza magnum
Ribera del Duero