Wine Conde de Haro Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Its very soft and bright salmon color is due to the Grenache variety. Due to its slow fermentation this cava shows a very fine, persistent and elegant bubble that denotes a careful elaboration. Aroma: It is surprising the aromatic complexity of this cava in which we find at the same time aromas of tropical fruits, citrus fruits that bring freshness, youth and at the same time we find more mature fruits such as peach or quince. Mouth: It has a slightly sweet attack happening to a fresh acidity. It surprises the pleasant sensation of its entrance in mouth in which the fineness of its bubbles do not prevent to appreciate the elegance and the complexity that the work of the lees have done in its upbringing.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Conde de Haro Rosado cava online.
This cava is a monovarietal of the Garnacha grape variety (100%) from the winery's own vineyards located on high slopes facing north. The choice of this location and orientation for the vineyards was not random, there is an intention to protect these vineyards from the warm temperatures so that the aromatic characteristics of the grape are not altered. The harvest is done in boxes of 15 kg. After concluding the selection of the bunches, a direct pressing is carried out. Subsequently, the must passes to a 1,000 liters reservoir to make the fermentation at 14º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also