Wine Conde de Siruela Crianza
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Frutos Villar
- TASTING NOTES: Colour Ruby red, clean with high medium layer. Aroma A clean, powerful, and complex wine with elegant aromas characteristic of ageing. Lingering fruity fragances and resinous nuances. Mouth Full-bodied, well balanced, overall highly harmonious. Long-lingering full taste. Produces complex, elegant sensations at the back of the nose, along with nuances characteristic of ageing and fruity flavours. Serving temperature 18 °C Recommended for Meats, roasts and cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Conde de Siruela wine online store
The prestigious World Contest in Brussels has awarded the Count of Siruela Crianza 2010 the gold medal. This medal, of great international prestige, supposes a magnificent recognition and rewards the excellence of this red that Bodegas Frutos Villar elaborates in the Ribera del Duero of Burgos.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada 2014
Ribera del Duero