Wine Conde de Siruela Reserva
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Frutos Villar
- TASTING NOTES: Colour Cherry Red, bright and clear with good depths. Aroma Clean nose, highly complex bouquet, with hints of balsam and vanilla. Mouth A very well-made wine, smooth but with powerful flavours, long, full finish with attractive nuances of aged wine and fruit in the aftertaste. Powerful Serving temperature 18 °C Recommended for Red meat and roasts.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Frutos Villar
Buy online Conde de Siruela
Elaboration: traditional in deposits of stainless steel, with 100% destemmed grape, 3 or 4 pumped daily. Fermentation temperature controlled at 25-30 ° C for 20-25 days. Later discovered leaving it to rest before the filling of barrels. Crianza time in barrel: From 18 to 24 months according to evolution with racking every 3 or 6 months. Breeding time in bottle: Minimum 12 months before its market. Lying in metal cages in an underground ship where they do not exceed 16 ° C in temperature. Type and barrel: 85% American oak 15% French oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also