Wine Condesa de Leganza Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T.Castilla-La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Condesa de Leganza
- TASTING NOTES: It has a lemony color with green reflexes, very lush. Great complexity in their olfactory intertwines tropical fruits, pineapples, citrus, hints of fennel and freshly cut grass path. All this ends in a celebration of the grape transmit these fruit, fresh and friendly feelings that fill the mouth, giving it spaciousness and freshness, pleasant and memorable.
2.008 YEAR CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN. Bordeaux (France) Countess of Leganza Verdejo. Bronze medal DO MANCHA WINES COMPETITION. Toledo (Spain) Countess of Leganza Verdejo. First prize
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also