Wine Coto de Hayas reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red-covered cherry, with a ruby intense, clean and bright violet rim. Aroma: High intensity, complex aromas black fruit, with much expression, light smoky tones and spices background, provided by the barrel, fine assemblies, where they mix the spicy aromas and fruit of the variety with? nas notes of cocoa, coffee and toasted. Taste: The entrance is smooth. spacious, fleshy, with a lot of volume, harmonic, envelope, with a strong balance between oak tannin, acidity and alcohol, very well assembled and wide and long aftertaste, which again appear retronasally notes spicy, fruity and hints of cocoa and coffee.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Wine bottle made from the Garnacha variety. Comes from selected grapes in vineyards over 40 years old. Aged in French oak barrels for 15 months, completing their aging in the bottle. Graduation 13,5% Vol. Operating temperature 17 ° C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Campo de Borja