Wine Cuscó Berga Brut
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: Traditional method: méthode champenoise fermentation in the bottle. Varieties are collected separately. The process begins with the separation of the grapes then cooled to 8°C to minimize oxidation. Then pass berries which bleeds presses run juice by natural runoff is 55-60%. Decant deposits and is cooled to 6°C, allowed to stand for 24 hours. The clean must pass the fermentation tanks is maintained at a temperature of 14-15°C for three weeks. After finishing treatments, stabilization and filtration, the blend is made with different percentages, looking normally of a similar balance and acidity degree. We bottling or where they cause the second natural fermentation with the addition of selected yeast, sugar and natural lands. The fermentation lasts for about three months at a temperature of 10-12°C and then continues in rhyme for two years.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy cava online Cusco Berga
Each type of grape is harvested in a different period, when the respective grains reach the desired degree of maturation. Already in the hold, the grapes are carefully discarded and cooled after 8 ° of temperature to reduce the volume of oxidation to the maximum. The Cusco Berga Brut Nature Reserva grape then passes through a phase of soft pressing, from which the flower must is obtained. This is decanted in tanks and cooled to about 6 ° of temperature: it rests in this way for about 24 hour
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also