Wine Cuscó Berga Brut Gran Reserva Premium
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale golden color, very bright, very thin bubble, and small forming a beautiful rosary. Nose: complex aroma and elegant spicy notes. Mouth: balanced dry and soft with exquisite aging tones. Perfect foam and balanced acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 48 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
Traditional method: méthode champenoise bottle fermentation.
Varieties are collected separately. The process begins with the winery shelling beans grapes and then cooled to 8 ° C to minimize oxidation. Following a soft first press run juice obtained in 55-60% maximum it is done. Decant deposits and cooled to 6 ° C was allowed to stand for 24 hours. The clean must pass fermentation tanks is done 14-15ºC for three weeks. After finishing treatments, stabilization and filtration, the blend with different percentages is performed each year typically looking balance and acidity. We turn to bottled or retractions where we provoke the second natural fermentation with the addition of selected yeast, sugar and natural lands. Fermentation lasts about three months at a temperature of 10-12 ° C and then continues in rhyme for four years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also