Wine Cuscó Berga Brut Nature Reserva Eco Gourmet
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: fine, energetic and persistent bubble. Nose: fresh aroma and notes tropical fruit, wild, clean nose. Mouth: presence of carbon, soft, clean mouth and balanced acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy cava online Cusco Berga
For the elaboration of this cava the grape varieties are collected separately. Once in warehouse, the grain is peeled and then cooled to 8 ° C so that the oxidation is minimal. A soft first pressing is then carried out and the flower must is obtained, which is decanted into tanks and allowed to cool to 6 ° C. for 24 hours. Subsequently, it is allowed to ferment for three weeks at 14-15 ° C. After filtration and stabilization, the coupage is made. Once bottled it goes through a second natural fermentation with a yeast added with certification of not coming from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), ecological sugar from white cane and natural lands. This fermentation is about three months at 10-12ºC and then continues in rhyme for two years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also