Wine Cuscó Berga Brut Nature Reserva Premium
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale golden color, very bright, very thin bubble, and small forming a beautiful rosary. Nose: complex aroma and elegant spicy notes. Mouth: balanced dry and soft with exquisite aging tones. Perfect foam and balanced acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Buy cava online Cusco Berga
Each type of grape is harvested in a different period, when the respective grains reach the desired degree of maturation. Already in the hold, the grapes are carefully discarded and cooled after 8 ° of temperature to reduce the volume of oxidation to the maximum. The Cusco Berga Brut Nature Reserva grape then passes through a phase of soft pressing, from which the flower must is obtained. This is decanted in tanks and cooled to about 6 ° of temperature: it rests in this way for about 24 hour.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also