Wine Cuscó Berga Brut Nature Tradición Reserva
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale golden color, very bright, very thin bubble, and small forming a beautiful rosary. Nose: complex aroma and elegant spicy notes. Mouth: balanced dry and soft with exquisite aging tones. Perfect foam and balanced acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 48 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
Buy cava online Cusco Berga
Traditional method: "méthode champenoise", fermentation in bottle. The varieties are collected separately. The process of the winery begins with the graining of grapes and then cooled to 8 ° C to minimize oxidation. Then a first soft pressing is carried out obtaining the flower wort in a maximum of 55-60%. The solution is decanted and cooled to 6 ° C, leaving it to stand for 24 hours.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also