Wine Cuscó Berga Brut Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Trepat grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: cherry color, very clean, persistent bubbles. Nose: aromas of strawberry, pink grapefruit, floral notes. Mouth: good acidity, fresh, refreshing and with persistent rosaries of very small bubbles.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
Buy cava online Cusco Berga rose
The base wine of this Rosé wine is made with must of the trepat variety, slightly macerated at a temperature of 13 ºC with the pods to extract the color and aromas characteristic of this variety. Perfect to accompany appetizers, rice, smoked salmon, grilled prawns and desserts. Sugerir un cambio
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also