Wine Cuscó Berga Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: dark cherry colored, tile hues. Nose: Powerful aroma, very elegant, spicy notes. Palate: elegant, fleshy soft, ripe tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Processing is done by separate varieties, because they have different ripening time. Once the optimum point is decided, we enter the grape to the cellar. The maceration-fermentation is carried out simultaneously with the seeds and their skin, at a temperature of 24-26ºC, to obtain the maximum coloring matter and tannins that will give part of the color and will provide the necessary tannins of the longevity of the wine. Before finishing the fermentation, the bleeding and the paste press it to give structure and tenacity. After the fermentation, we provoke the mal lactic transforming the malic acid into lactic, obtaining more softness of the wine. A small clarification and we put it in oak barrels for 18 months. Finally we make the mixture to obtain the maximum expression, a soft filtration and in the end its bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also