Wine Cuscó Berga Merlot Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry color, hints of raspberries. Nose: complex aromas of strawberry and raspberry fruit Palate: fruity, velvety and soft red fruit aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
Buy online Berga Berlot Merlot Rosado
The elaboration is varietal. Once the optimum point of maturation of the grape is decided, it is cooled in the cellar until 13-14ºC to optimize the maceration. Normally it lasts 8 hours. Once we have obtained the appropriate color, it is bleed from the reservoir and fermented at controlled temperature 16ºC. Fermentation lasts approximately 15-16 days. Once fermented it is transferred and allowed to stand for a couple of weeks. After gentle clarification and stabilization, filtration and bottling are carried out.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also