Wine Cuscó Berga Moscatel de Alejandría
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel de Alejandría grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow, green reflections. Nose: aromas of white flowers, fleshy fruits peach. Taste: soft, long memories white grape fruit and floral structure.
Buy online wine from Penedes
The elaboration is varietal. First there is a previous maceration with the grain of the grape for 12 hours at a temperature of 10-12 º C. It is then transferred and fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 14-16 º C. Has been fermented, there is a smooth clarification and stabilization, proceeding to filtration and bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also