Wine Cuscó Berga Selección Coupage
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: View: ruby color. Nose: aroma of ripe berries, such as blueberries or cherries. Taste: soft balanced and rich. Fresh fruity and long finish smooth and velvety.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cuscó Berga
Buy online wine from Penedes
Fermentation and maceration with the skins for about 8 days at a temperature of 24ºC, in daily reassembling and final fermentation in liquid phase at 16-18ºC, to achieve a balance of structure and freshness. After a racking and stored for about four months in stainless steel tank. And before bottling a slight leak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also