Wine Cuscó Berga Xarel.Lo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Cuscó Berga
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: light, clean and bright yellow. Nose: intense and aromatic. Memories of floral aromas combined with notes of stone fruit (peach). Palate: fruity and fresh some complexity. Memories of olfactory sensations of peach and floral notes.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Buy online from Penedes
The varietal elaboration consists of a skid of the grape and maceration film to 8-10 º C. Light pressed until obtaining the flower must. This is defrosted at low temperature to separate the particles containing the wort in suspension. Then, the alcoholic fermentation is carried out at low temperature 16-17ºC in stainless steel tanks to maintain the varietal aromas to the maximum. Once the fermentation is finished, a batonage is performed for about two months to achieve maximum complexity. Then the stabilization and finally to its bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also