Wine Cyan Roble
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: View: In visual phase it is a very dark blackberry-colored wine, very bright with bluish backgrounds that denote its youth and moderate barrel aging. Nose: On the nose we see that it is a lively and expressive wine, with fresh aromas of red fruits of blackberry, currant and myrtle, with elegant tertiaries from its passage through the barrel, with fine roasts, coffee, lactones and licorice. Palate: On the palate, its fresh acidity stands out, enhancing the aromas of red fruit, touches of toasted bread and roasted coffee, with a long, fresh and very pleasant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Matarromera
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Cyan Roble wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Cyan Roble
Fermentation: 10-14 days in stainless steel tanks (26ºC)
What type of wine is Cyan Roble
Aging: 6 months in French and American barrels
The Matarromera winery
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine was released, with that vintage it obtained the Best Wine in the World Award, awarded with the Great Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition. Since its inception, the brand has achieved an enviable positioning in the competitive wine market. Since then, there have been many and varied awards and accolades received, both nationally and internationally, among which the Spanish Food Award 2015 stands out in the category of Best Agri-Food Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Designation of origin of Cyan Roble wine
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a designation of origin from the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in the province of Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the designation.
Grape varieties used in Cyan Roble wine
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
Vineyards with sandy soils with a limestone bottom from the Finca de La Calera, located in Valdefinjas, a land of wines with great power, structure and longevity. No type of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or fungicides are used in the cultivation of these vineyards.
Cyan Roble wine pairing
This organic red wine pairs perfectly with any type of sausage, but also with soups, stews, poultry, rice and fresh pasta, mushrooms and Castilian stew.
Occasions in which h Cyan Roble wine is appropriate
At celebrations and family meals.
Quality/price ratio of Cyan Roble
There is a good quality price relation
Alcohol level of Cyan Roble wine
This wine has 14º vol.
Ideal wine temperature Cyan Roble
Consume the wine at a temperature between 16º and 18º C
Cyan Roble wine awards and distinctions
-Gold Medal Berliner Wine Trophy
-Silver Bacchus 2019
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also