Wine Dinastia Vivanco Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Dinastia Vivanco
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red middle layer and maroon trim. Clean and bright. abundant, thick and slow tear. Medium intensity. Ripe red fruit, notes of cocoa, sweet spices, leather and scrubland background. Average volume, little structure, low acidity, tannins very present, very integrated.
Winemaking Dinastia Vivanco Crianza
After a gentle crushing, the must is gravity-encuba in small French oak vats where it ferments and macerates in contact with the skins at a maximum controlled temperature of 28 ° C, receiving slight overpumps for 20 days. 16 months in French and American oak barrels, with periodic racking and a minimum of 6 months in the bottle rack.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also