Wine Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol,
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, clean, intense and bright. Nose: aromas of high complexity, with intense notes of ripe fruit perfectly combined with spicy touches. Light balsamic background. Mouth: it is smooth, and balanced, with ripe tannin, round and round passage.
- BARREL AGING: 27 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ontañón
You can now buy your Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva wine online at the best price
Preparation of the Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
It is made in stainless steel tanks with temperature control, where it performs the fermentations with selected yeast.
What type of wine is Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
Aged for 27 months in French (60%) and American (40%) medium oak barrels. A transfer is made at 14 months.
Wine sensations Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
Smooth and balanced
The Ontañon winery
Our Winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan field, which still endures today, has a long experience in Riojana viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves to be an adult.
Denomination of origin of Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of grapes used in Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyard located in the province of Burgos between 35 and 40 years old.
Pairing wine Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
To take with barbecues, grilled meat, game meat and Iberian sausages.
Degree of alcohol of Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva
It has an alcohol degree of 14º vol.
Dominio de la Abadesa Reserva service temperature
Consume at a temperature of 16º-18ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also