Wine Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16ºC
- WINERIES: Obergo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red wine with violet rims. Nose presents intense aromas of black fruit, blackberries and blueberries, with hints of red fruit, strawberry and cherries accompanied by slight memories of cocoa and licorice. Mouth: it is broad, harmonic, balanced and powerful. Its passage by mouth is long and silky, balancing the tanicity with the acidity and providing a good breadth and permanence.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Obergo
You can now buy your Dominio de la Abadesa Roble wine online at the best price
Development of Dominio de Abadesa Roble
Macerations are performed in which the technique is combined with tradition, while performing the loans with long macerations to increase the direct extraction of the grapes.
Always being low fermentation temperatures to naturally extract a greater number of differential characteristics of the variety.
A malolactic fermentation is carried out with controlled temperatures and a slow micro oxygenation to promote the polymerization of tannins and anthocyanins, which give vividness to the color of this wine.
What type of wine is Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
3 months stay in barrels (80% French and 20% American) are able to preserve the fruit potential of this grape during its aging period, and preserve it so that we can enjoy it in the wine.
Wine sensations Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
Broad, balanced and powerful.
The Ontañon winery
Our Winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan field, which still endures today, has a long experience in Riojana viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves to be an adult.
Denomination of origin of the Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of grapes used in Dominica de la Abadesa Roble
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyard located in the province of Burgos between 35 and 40 years old.
Wine pairing Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
To take with spoon, meat and game dishes. As well as companion in sausage starters.
Degree of alcohol of Dominio de la Abadesa Roble
It has an alcohol grade of 13.5º vol.
Dominio Abadesa Roble service temperature
Consume at a temperature of 14º-16ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also