Wine Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-12º C
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: View: Color, straw yellow with golden tones and greenish iridescence. Nose: Clean, very intense with smoky spicy nuances with a slight touch of wood that mixes with ripe fruits and fennel tones, always with a balsamic aniseed background and a citrus finish (grapefruit). Mouth: Fresh, refreshing unctuous sweet at the same time elegant, persistent, with a complex and intense aftertaste and a background of fine dried fruit lees and notes of very long toasted wood with a slightly bitter finish characteristic of the Verdejo variety that gives it structure and balance.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ontañon
Buy your Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo wine online at the best price
Elaboration of the Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
Good maceration of the skins of the skins, as well as optimal fermentation and aging on the lees in French oak barrels, batonage or stirring of the lees to proceed to clarification and subsequent stabilization.
What kind of wine is Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
It is a white wine fermented in French oak barrels
Wine sensations Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
A feeling of clean, intense, fluid and refreshing
The Ontañon winery
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan environment, which still persists today, has a long experience in Riojan viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves until adulthood.
Denomination of Origin of Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
The grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino Fino are produced there.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Varieties of grapes used in Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
Varieties: 100% Verdejo.
Careful selection of Verdejo from old vineyards, located on gravelly pebble land in the D.O. Wheel
Wine pairing Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
To take with seafood, fish, pasta and white meat
Degree of alcohol of Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
It has an alcohol content of 13º vol.
Service temperature of Dominio de la Abadesa Verdejo
Consume at a temperature of 9-12ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also