Wine Dominio de Nobleza Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Dominio de Nobleza
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry color with violet reflections Black mild. Very complex flavors, fond memories of ripe berries, plum; with dots of vanilla. The entrance of the palace begins with a very tasty fresh fruit. Means high acidity, and medium texture stage.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dominio de Nobleza
Buy wine from Rioja- Dominio de Nobleza
Shiny, has an abundant tear stained. 18 months in French oak barrels and 24 months in bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also