Wine Ecce Homo joven
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: SIGHT Very clean and bright, has an intense cherry red color with violet edges. Fine tinted tear. IN NOSE The Ecce Homo red wine Garnacha Campo de Borja surprises us with the high intensity own fruity aromatic variety, showing ripe red and black fruit and typical of the varietal; background hints of spice nuances. All this brings a fresh and pleasant sensations. IN MOUTH Bulky, large and tasty entry, passing enjoyed the soft feel of ripe fruit, with some spicy nuances; good and noticeable tannins and good acidity. Ecce Homo red wine Grenache offers a powerful finish, long and persistent, always with fruit present.
Online store Ecce Homo joven
Wine made with selected grapes Of the Garnacha variety of vineyards Of more than 40 years cultivated Traditionally in the Slopes of the Iberian Mountain Range. Graduation 13.5% Vol.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also