Wine Ecce Homo Selección Viñas Viejas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red with a violet, intense, clean and bright trim. High intensity, complex aromas where spicy aromas and fruit of the variety with fine notes of cocoa, coffee and soft, broad, fleshy, harmonious with oak tannin is joined together and intermingle tostados.Ataque broad aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Wine made with selected grape Of the variety Garnacha (100%) of Vineyards of more than 50 years. Aging in oak barrels French for 12 months. Graduation 14% Vol. Operating temperature 16 ° C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also