Wine Ecco Marques de Vitoria
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Marques de Vitoria
- TASTING NOTES: View: Very bright cherry red color with intense violet hues, typical of a young wine. Nose: Complex aromas typical of the varietal, where the fruity notes of raspberries and strawberries accompanied by a touch of licorice stand out. Mouth: It has a smooth and elegant texture, accompanied by sweet tannins that leave a sensation of freshness on the palate. Persistent finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ecco/Marques de Vitoria
- ORIGIN: Oyón-Álava
You can now buy your Ecco Marques de Vitoria wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Ecco Marques de Vitoria
The harvest of its variety is manual. The fruits are destemmed and subjected to maceration for a period of 12 days. The must is then placed in stainless steel tanks to continue the alcoholic fermentation process at a controlled temperature of 24 ° C.
Type of wine is Ecco Marques de Vitoria
Young wine without aging.
Ecco Marques de Vitoria wine sensations
Powerful wine with a wood aroma.
The Marques de Vitoria winery
60 kilometers from Vitoria, in the heart of Rioja Alavesa, are our wineries, in the town of Oyón. Marqués de Vitoria produces wines of a contemporary and fresh style for those people who, with a curious personality, enjoy discovering all kinds of experiences.
Denomination of Origin of Ecco Marques de Vitoria
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but was not officially formed until 1925. The area that houses this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta.
The wines of this appellation are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Ecco Marques de Vitoria
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
They have a total of 62 hectares of vineyards of their own, at an average altitude of 650 meters above sea level.
Wine pairing Ecco Marques de Vitoria
To take with grilled meats, it is also a great companion for game birds such as pheasant, duck breast and fatty cheeses such as brie or camembert.
Occasions to take Ecco Marques de Vitoria
At meals with friends and family, and whenever we have to celebrate something.
Quality / Price ratio of Ecco Marques de Vitoria
Good value for money.
Graduation and service temperature Ecco Marques de Vitoria
Its graduation is 13º vol., And it is recommended to take between 14º and 16º wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also