Wine Edra Blancoluz
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viognier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: Evokes aromas of very fine flowers such as honeysuckle, rosemary and fresh fruits like pineapple and apricot, quickly evolving sweet pear, and ending curiously aromas intrísecos our climate, such as nuts and lightly toasted. It is also spiced and its high maturity, fills the mouth with honey and sweet sensations.
Online store wine Edra Blancoluz
Made 100% with the white variety Viognier almost unknown in the Spanish vineyard, provides a corpulent wine with very soft texture. Was macerated in cold to extract all its treasures trapped in the skin of the grape and transfer them to the liquid gold, the must, which with the care of a soft fermentation, transform into a sensorial explosion when the wine approaches our senses. A small fraction is fermented in oak barrels, to complete an unforgettable experience when you decide to try it.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also