Wines / V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas / Red / Edra
Wine Edra Xtra Syrah
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: freshness and ripe fruit balanced response to the summer of 2010; powerful, with personality and softness at the same time. Offers intense and deep aromas, toasted and ground roasted coffee, silky, with a long and honest aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Edra
Wine bottle Edra Xtra Syrah
Variety balanced year after year, with a freshness and ripe fruit in response to the mild summer; Powerful, with personality and smoothness at the same time. Rest in French oak and a bit of American, with batonagge with its own lees, gives the necessary maturity and sweetness.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Stylo garnacha 4 meses viñas viejas
Glárima de Sommos Blanco Joven
IGP Bajo Aragón
Stylo garnacha 8 meses viñas viejas