Wine Edra Xtra Syrah
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: freshness and ripe fruit balanced response to the summer of 2010; powerful, with personality and softness at the same time. Offers intense and deep aromas, toasted and ground roasted coffee, silky, with a long and honest aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Edra
Wine bottle Edra Xtra Syrah
Variety balanced year after year, with a freshness and ripe fruit in response to the mild summer; Powerful, with personality and smoothness at the same time. Rest in French oak and a bit of American, with batonagge with its own lees, gives the necessary maturity and sweetness.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also