Wine Eduardo Garrido Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Eduardo Garrido
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry-colored cherry medium layer.In the nose is clean appearing balsamic notes with fine wood and fruit well intregada.La entry in the mouth is smooth and balanced
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
The wine has been kept in American and French oak barrels for 16 months with periodic racking and six months of bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also