Wine Eduardo Garrido Gran Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º
- WINERIES: Eduardo Garrido
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry colored with medium layer.Brillante Balsamic notes and ripe fruits appear on the nose, which eventually evolve into primary aromas. In the mouth it is tasty and broad, with a silky finish. Very nice
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
The tempranillo variety of old vines of more than 50 years of Rioja Alta in argillaceous-calcareous soils, the garnacha from Rioja Baja vineyards of more than 60 years and vineyards of 25 years for the graciano of sandy and alluvial composition soils on ridge Rotated. This wine has been kept in barrels for 24 months with periodic racking and 36 months of bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also