Wine Eduardo Garrido Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Eduardo Garrido
- TASTING NOTES: Of cherry color with touches of color tile. Clean and brillnate. Of good aromatic intensity. In the mouth it is soft and clean, appearing at the end a fresh and elegant taste.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
The wine has been kept in American and French oak barrels for 18 months with periodic racking and 24 months of bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also